Tonight's team

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul11

Player Valuation: £1.5m
85530a38-9511-4003-ae7c-588de7290416.jpg

McCarthy rested. Interesting.

Glad to see Osman dropped, should be a fast paced attacking side but hope Barry has the legs without the Ginger Irish Machine alongside him.

Glad to see Osman dropped, should be a fast paced attacking side but hope Barry has the legs without the Ginger Irish Machine alongside him.

Osman will be back for Sunday, you can guarantee it

all out attack....big night for stones, McCarthy has been a fantastic shield for him in previous games....

That has to be one of the most attacking line ups I have seen at Goodison in years, hopefully Roberto is thinking not just about the win but the goal difference too. COYB

I'm worried with this line up tbh. If they get 1 goal, the bus, coach and several building will be parked across their goal....hope I'm worrying for no reason......

Yeah, Tubey's team looks about right on paper but i can see the 3 attacking mids being all over the place at various times.

Tell you what... the front five are the most collectively technically gifted attacking unit I've ever seen in an Everton side. On paper.

Think this all hinges on two things - how mobile Barry is, and how on song Barkley is. That middle will either dominate or be open as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.