Tomas Sivok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaschrona

Player Valuation: £10m
His agent says in one of the biggest Czech sports newspaper says that we are after him. He had a great Euro, was the main man of Czech defence. He played for Besiktas for last 4 years, he is out of his contract tomorrow. Personally, I really think he would be a good squad player for us.. Valencia, Fulham, Southampton and his current team Besiktas are after him as well.

Source: http://isport.blesk.cz/clanek/fotba...anta-sivoka-chce-take-everton-a-valencie.html

The main reason I think this one isnt going to happen is his name. its too short. Our shrewd commercial team arent going to sign someone whose name doesnt make at least 15 quid from extra letters in shirt printing. forget about talent - its all about letters!

come on, gotta think about these things.

The main reason I think this one isnt going to happen is his name. its too short. Our shrewd commercial team arent going to sign someone whose name doesnt make at least 15 quid from extra letters in shirt printing. forget about talent - its all about letters!

come on, gotta think about these things.

I knew there was the reason why Bale hasn't signed for us yet!

Not much. He didn't shine for me. Unlike their right back...

Bremen have signed a gem there in Gebre Selassie. £2m. Steal.

Yeah he was quality, but so was Jiracek, there was something of Fellaini about him, dont tell Kenwright that mind...

Status
Not open for further replies.