2017/18 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
The energy and effort was 100% but he just looks a bit out of place in there right now. Even though Arsenal are in a mess right now they will give him the run around on Saturday. Sadly we've little other option.

Heart is in the right place and shows desire, but not got the ability for me. I'm not sure what kind of player he is. He's not particularly fast, he gets out-done in their air and in the ball lots and isn't a goal threat.

I'm sorry but he's been our worst player this season and he's playing in a squad with the likes of fecking Martina honestly if Maca didn't break his leg i woudn't start him again this season

I thought he did well tonight, people shouldn't underestimate the way he drives us forward in a way our other midfielders don't. He will only get better too.

Glad my eyes fell upon this post I'm beginning to wonder where the football nouse has gone. A strong combative box to box midfielder who is Everton all the way to the core, makes him a target for some, for me, pure gold and a joy to watch.

Glad my eyes fell upon this post I'm beginning to wonder where the football nouse has gone. A strong combative box to box midfielder who is Everton all the way to the core, makes him a target for some, for me, pure gold and a joy to watch.

He's not strong at all, in fact that is a big part of his game he needs to work on.

Played some nice balls though, struggled near the end.

Stick with him. People pining for Klassen to play forget that even though Davies may not be technically better, he's more robust, which is why he plays over him.

He's just out of form. I'm sure a steady set of games will get him back. He's also has 3 managers in 1 season and no real run

I'd keep him out of the team right now. Just runs in circles trying to get involved but the fame bypasses him.
And play who?

Our best results this season have come with Rooney playing that deep role. But to do it we need two players with legs (and who are willing to use them) around him. If not Davies, then Gana and.... who?

And play who?

Our best results this season have come with Rooney playing that deep role. But to do it we need two players with legs (and who are willing to use them) around him. If not Davies, then Gana and.... who?

This.

When Rooney got tired in 60 mins take him off and bring Schneiderlin in before his mind and legs are gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.