2022/23 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.

In retrospect, for me it was his goal in the 4-0 against Man City - in his second every start, that set hopes that where perhaps impossible for him to live up to.

Can't believe that he's only 24 - totally respect his decision, but it does leave us a little short in midfield, particularly if Onana leaves.

Poor that we let it get to this point really - I suspect that the club fully expected him to stay on.

Can't believe that he's only 24 - totally respect his decision, but it does leave us a little short in midfield, particularly if Onana leaves.

Poor that we let it get to this point really - I suspect that the club fully expected him to stay on.

Just watch now as every midfielder leaves or gets injured and we're left thinking if only Tom had stayed...Everton that.

Link an article RIGHT NOW or meet me in The New Arena because not even the oiliest oil baron would bid £45m for Tom Davies in whatever his pomp was. Not having it.

I think the nearest he got to that was in 2020 when Saints wanted to loan him prior to a 20m buy option. Tom stayed to fight for his place.

Saints may be at his level now.

Status
Not open for further replies.