2022/23 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s weird, goes from a 2/10 to an 8/10 whenever he plays. In an ideal world I would get rid and replace but I think id offer him a new deal (he won’t be asking for much) purely because we don’t have the funds to adequately replace him and considering the age of Gana we could be in trouble in a year or two if we aren’t careful with how we manage the squad.

He’s weird, goes from a 2/10 to an 8/10 whenever he plays. In an ideal world I would get rid and replace but I think id offer him a new deal (he won’t be asking for much) purely because we don’t have the funds to adequately replace him and considering the age of Gana we could be in trouble in a year or two if we aren’t careful with how we manage the squad.
We have to consider what the level of our backup squad players will be. We will always need five or six central midfielders. Four will be regular first team players. The rest Will be big part players. Tom is probably the best we could do in those other positions, or we use academy players.

He is not going to make it as first choice, but is useful as backup.

We have to consider what the level of our backup squad players will be. We will always need five or six central midfielders. Four will be regular first team players. The rest Will be big part players. Tom is probably the best we could do in those other positions, or we use academy players.

He is not going to make it as first choice, but is useful as backup.
*bit part*

TD26 playing: 8 games, 1 loss (2-5-1) Points average: 1.375
TD26 on the bench: 8 games, 1 point (0-1-7). Points average: 0.125
TD26 injured: 1 game, 0 point (0-0-1). Points average: 0.000

giphy.gif

Caicedo fouled him and he doled a superior foul back out. Good lad, not seen enough physical stuff when the opposition get shirty. For instance last season Tarkowski flopped Richarlison at our place and had the chance but didnt take it on one of Brightons down our right side.
They've been happy leaving a foot in all first half, time to get nasty. It's a game about goals and the points earned on the table. This isn't afternoon tea and a matter of manners.

Status
Not open for further replies.