2022/23 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me this is another Hibbert and Osman situation in terms of staying beyond the required competitiveness. Hibbert in particular should of been gone years before as should this lad.

It says a lot that he’s used to troll other fans on here.
It’s not an Osman situation though. He was a good player and was worth keeping

I think it’s a wise move by the club. Limited funds, and he can do a job as back up. We need a squad and for low wages it’s a no brainer.
Crazy talk!

Our fans are all world class scouts, they all say Davies is utter garbage and has no business being a footballer.

(80% of them said the same about McNeil. They'd happily give him a good rimming now)

I
Crazy talk!

Our fans are all world class scouts, they all say Davies is utter garbage and has no business being a footballer.

(80% of them said the same about McNeil. They'd happily give him a good rimming now)
Can see Why we've done this. While he is never going to pull up trees, he is a steady hard working player. There is a real shortage of players at the club. Along with the fact we don't know what punishment the club will get (transfer ban) he might be needed. I doubt we will could replace him easily with the budget we have

I think it’s a wise move by the club. Limited funds, and he can do a job as back up. We need a squad and for low wages it’s a no brainer.
Not to be too harsh but, What job can he do as a backup?,

I'm stil pretty shocked he gets the goodwill considering both his misses against Liverpool (home and away) this season.

Take players on?
Tackle?
Interceptions?
Win headers?
Pass foreward?
create or make space?
Assists?
Score ?

I

Can see Why we've done this. While he is never going to pull up trees, he is a steady hard working player. There is a real shortage of players at the club. Along with the fact we don't know what punishment the club will get (transfer ban) he might be needed. I doubt we will could replace him easily with the budget we have
We don't have a budget, that's why he's still here.

Status
Not open for further replies.