2021/22 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pass is correct, but unfortunately Mina was offside, but it was the better option.
He could shoot and it be saved, if Mina is onside its 2 1

I wish he would of shot, but the pass was the more clear head professional thing to do.

FB_IMG_1633269818138.jpg

I've never had a go at a player who's had a shot when 1 on 1 with the keeper.

I agree Tipp, but we are tolerant while those warriors who obviously know much better can use any scenario to attack an individual no matter what that person does.

It is simply the epitome of a bully.

The pass is correct, but unfortunately Mina was offside, but it was the better option.

I wish he would of shot, but the pass was the more clear head professional thing to do.

View attachment 140828
You will stick up for him, no matter what he does good or bad. But most of the ex pros on tv and radio have said he should have shot

View attachment 140828
Never let the truth get in the way of an opportunity to lambast a local lad who's trying his best

View attachment 140828
From this position you are right - but 2 seconds before he was in a better position and could and should have moved centrally to shoot.

View attachment 140828

That still frame doesnt show he still had time to correct his poor first touch and come in a bit more.
This is getting silly now.
If he doesnt forward pass to an offside player and takes it himself then mina isnt even part of the discussion.
If he misses he misses. Bar an open goal what more do you want than a one on one with no defender in sight 10 yards from goal.
Jeez.

You will stick up for him, no matter what he does good or bad. But most of the ex pros on tv and radio have said he should have shot
Did Wright on MOTD?

Thing is people are saying he did something wrong, he didnt, we just didnt get the outcome we wanted, but his move had sound logic.

And most admitted his confidence is shot to bits to take on a one on one, against De Gea, at Old Trafford, to win a game.

End of the day, Mina was one stride offside. Fine margins.

Status
Not open for further replies.