2021/22 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.

I mean, it was the right choice.

Mina should've stayed on.

The funny thing is, is that if it was Mina squaring it to Davies and Tom was offside. People would be moaning at Tom for being off and not Mina passing.
Possibly, in my unqualified opinion he's got acres of space and time to lift his head and see where mina is. It's what separates the good players from the rest. There's a lot of goal to aim at there.

I don't understand Mina should've stayed onside shouts. He's a centre half.

The responsibility is with Davies. There's no one within 10 yards of him, he can see where Mina is. Why take the risk?

It's a easy chance to score, win at OT, go top of league. He didn't want responsibility.

Working, watching the bbc live text,
If I wasn’t a blue, I wouldn’t of been able to work out who the mighty BBC United were playing

As my coach always say, it's the player thats offside that is at fault. Davies can't judge the lines that we'll, so mina needs to be aware.

Don't pass the ball to someone positioned for a tap in, take it yourself. Just when I don't think I can be surprised by our supporters anymore it happens again.

Not when they are offside no.

I was surprised by our supporters last season when you kept saying Doucoure was crap btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.