2020/21 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I could harbour such heavy, yet honourable intentions my friend.
I'm still trying to decipher the sublte meow of my feline companion who's currently hovering around her crap box.
I will, however, endevour help you to decipher the archaic language of the Jo-Seph if it will relieve you of your burden.

He’s getting a new iPad for Christmas too mate, it’s a heavy burden to bear.

Other than penalty he gave away (which wasn't soley his fault) he played okay. Not bad, not especially good, just okay. That will do for tonight and in the majority games.

Still think he could have a bit-part role in the squad, an option to throw on in midfield to help see out games, but he's not at the level to be starting against a quality side. If we ever get a half-decent offer then snap their hand off.

Any aspirations of being in the top 6, won’t happen if he’s in the team. I understand injures have allowed him to play but he’s ultimately not good enough for where we want to be.

Any aspirations of being in the top 6, won’t happen if he’s in the team. I understand injures have allowed him to play but he’s ultimately not good enough for where we want to be.
To be fair he's probably our 6th choice CM. At least he can stay fit and has a good attitude. That's as much as you can hope for from someone that far down the pecking order.

Other than penalty he gave away (which wasn't soley his fault) he played okay. Not bad, not especially good, just okay. That will do for tonight and in the majority games.

Still think he could have a bit-part role in the squad, an option to throw on in midfield to help see out games, but he's not at the level to be starting against a quality side. If we ever get a half-decent offer then snap their hand off.
The pen was 100% his fault. And says a lot for me about his game, the fact he doesn’t know what’s around him after 4yrs playing at that level, he’s not a kid anymore.

To be fair he's probably our 6th choice CM. At least he can stay fit and has a good attitude. That's as much as you can hope for from someone that far down the pecking order.
Of the second string midfielders at the moment I think he is the best choice, not least because at least he has time on his side in terms of improvement to become first string or gaining value for resale.

Status
Not open for further replies.