2020/21 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, he's 97% unimpressive on all levels but he is usually fit and available. We're not blessed with reliable depth in midfield. Its a bad argument for keeping someone, I admit. Would feel happier if someone like Delph was going as well and another was incoming.

Still, it might be our best chance to offload for actual money.

I think for the overall development and to hope there is a player in there a premier loan move is ideal. He cannot complain re the playing time he has got at the club but has not developed. It is last chance for him at everton. A season at saints for example and then re assess in the summer. Either bring him back if he deserves or se anywhere if non development continues

Interesting reading the comments underneath some of the links on twitter.
Majority of Everton fans saying he's not good enough....
But you get the odd Everton fan saying he will be great for you. He's class and we should be keeping him etc etc.
Those latter fans are the same as the arsenal fans who went on about iwobi. They should be avoided like the plague.

Go on Tom be good for you, last chance of the dice to break the stale player he is now

Can't see it myself, so I'll pick him up in the morning if he wants, how fairs saints 5/6 hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.