2020/21 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
He gets way more stick than he should. He has way more good games than bad and it seems that just because he ain't Rooney he's not good enough with some of our fan base. Good squad player for us to have.

To be fair mate he'd been shocking for a long time. I struggled to find a player who gave it away more than him. We cant erase that from memory.
What we are seeing lately. And i say that as only a few games, the ancelotti factor.
But hey. Anyone within this squad now, and i include iwobi, who is contributing i wont knock that. Its about time.

To be fair mate he'd been shocking for a long time. I struggled to find a player who gave it away more than him. We cant erase that from memory.
What we are seeing lately. And i say that as only a few games, the ancelotti factor.
But hey. Anyone within this squad now, and i include iwobi, who is contributing i wont knock that. Its about time.
The thing with Tom that I like is that he always trys to be positive and never, even when we have been properly rubbish, shys away from the ball. Which is a rarity in our midfield. He'll never be good enough physically but I think he'll be this generations Leon Osman, as a player anyway, and that's no bad thing. He'll be a good squad player and if he can develop the mental and technical side of his game then we're laughing.

View attachment 112225
tenor.gif
You're just happy he goes by Tom and not Tommy

The thing with Tom that I like is that he always trys to be positive and never, even when we have been properly rubbish, shys away from the ball. Which is a rarity in our midfield. He'll never be good enough physically but I think he'll be this generations Leon Osman, as a player anyway, and that's no bad thing. He'll be a good squad player and if he can develop the mental and technical side of his game then we're laughing.
He's more Tony Hibbert than Osman.

Status
Not open for further replies.