2020/21 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a loan means he could come back and we want to reduce the squad size so not good.
I agree , but of all the deadwood we have in that area he is the bottom of the list imo
I agree he had a bad season, but the midfield was crap - not any more so he may learn a bit more, because of his age hardly a big earner like some Delph etc ...
We just seem to dispatch the youth, & keep older crocks ........
Tom may benefit on a loan, but we then need another midfielder in case of injuries even Sig is slower than Tom , & he's on a fortune wages wise ..,'.
He looks better with that midfield we have now ......
Tom is the best back up ATM imo ..,...unless we sign someone else - in Carlo we trust ..'

I agree , but of all the deadwood we have in that area he is the bottom of the list imo
I agree he had a bad season, but the midfield was crap - not any more so he may learn a bit more, because of his age hardly a big earner like some Delph etc ...
We just seem to dispatch the youth, & keep older crocks ........
Tom may benefit on a loan, but we then need another midfielder in case of injuries even Sig is slower than Tom , & he's on a fortune wages wise ..,'.
He looks better with that midfield we have now ......
Tom is the best back up ATM imo ..,...unless we sign someone else - in Carlo we trust ..'

He's not better than Gylfi or Delph, and Carlo doesn't think so either based on selection this season re. Gylfi

Status
Not open for further replies.