2020/21 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are honest we all think that the team is not yet performing to the best standards but it is down to "They are greater than the sum of the parts" that Carlo brings to every team he manages .If we get a few more of the sort he wants then it surely is going to be worth the wait .
About Davies et al ,I am delighted when they play well ,they know the club ,want to be here and listen to Carlo .Any player who fits that bill will do me .
I am all for Mr Moshiri filling the tank on his yacht ,he needs it as well .

If he plays tonight and you miss the match , come to this thread 1 min after the final whistle to find out the score.
If we’ve won the first 10 posts will have him MOTM.
if we’ve lost the first 10 posts will blame him and want him shipped out to Blackpool on loan.
If it’s a draw 5 posts will say we’d have lost without Tom , another 5 will say we’d have won if he hadn’t played.
Id start him for the entertainment value he brings to GOT.

First half dominated midfield. Playing like a proper terrier winning the ball multiple times and breaking up Leicester on the attack. Won the ball that led to the goal. Hopefully he can continue this through the second half
52193A19-95A0-47E0-B16A-43CAC6F60D9C.jpeg

Played alright like but not sure about dominated midfield. They’ve had about 60% possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.