2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've heard nothing about this so likely jarg.

I've said all summer though that selling Davies, Kenny & Bernard is vital to our transfer business this summer - £10 million + for each is around £30 million straight FFP profit which added to the £30 million USM naming rights agreement would cover any covid losses + allow us to bring in a few good additions.

When we are linked with a player, I quite often go on line of that players fan forum and look at what their fans opinion is of him, in the case of Davies if anybody comes on our forum and takes note of what we say then there is no chance we will ever sell him.

The problem with selling Davies is that he isn't on crazy wages. As injury cover goes, he's a bargain.

That said, I think that you have to communicate to the players that the standard is the standard and prove that by selling anyone that fails to meet it.

When we are linked with a player, I quite often go on line of that players fan forum and look at what their fans opinion is of him, in the case of Davies if anybody comes on our forum and takes note of what we say then there is no chance we will ever sell him.

I doubt Steve Bruce is reading our posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.