2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never rated Davies and you can check back at my previous posts to confirm this. Nothing will change my mind, he is not a premiership player and never will be. He was to blame for both Leicester goals today and was woeful throughout the game.

It's now time for "He's one of our own" blue blinkered fanboy to be realistic, he is not a premiership player and never will be.

No need to give him such a hard time, but you just cannot be playing that pass in that position at that point in the game. Small thing but it makes all the difference.

Been saying for a good while that tom.isnt good enough. His control is rubbish he loses the ball too much. He did it a few times last week when Norwich nearly got the ball off him in a dangerous position. He dosnt have much strength and gets brushed off the ball easily.

He was dead on his feet. Man down. And was trying to push on by taking a ball off snides foot and then giving it away. He should have been sitting back in own half against a fast side. Brainless.

Status
Not open for further replies.