2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best player on the pitch, ran himself into the ground. Where are his critics tonight? @orly.

I'm just celebrating us winning to be honest. If we win, that's all I'm arsed about. One good Davies performance a season won't change my opinion.

Oh, and Richarlison was much better. Come on.

I'm just celebrating us winning to be honest. If we win, that's all I'm arsed about. One good Davies performance a season won't change my opinion.

One good performance? Come on the lad has been excellent since he got a place back in the team.
Richarlison great finish, harder than it looked.

One good performance? Come on the lad has been excellent since he got a place back in the team.
Richarlison great finish, harder than it looked.

That was three games ago or so.

He was very bad against Brighton, weak against Spurs, excellent today.

He rightly deserves to stay in the team for Norwich

Good thing that's his 4th decent showing in a row then

He's a proper midfield player. He can go box to box.
I’m made up for him but I think he was suffering a bit of crisis of confidence following the Spurs debacle at home last year. I think he was trying to hard when sometimes it’s best to play simple. Silva has had his hand forced a little playing him I think with the injury and form of the team, but he has took the opportunity with both hands. Hope he keeps it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.