2018/19 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davies can't skateboard though. He walks around with one of those Penny boards, they are not proper skateboards they are for cruising along the pavement trying to look cool when really you look like a complete plum and the only reason you have one is your too scared to stand on a real skateboard. Im 40 and i still skate, i have metal bars in my leg, pins in my wrist, and i have knocked most of my teeth out and i still love it.
There is a group of dad skaters in Bristol calling themselves "middle aged shred", Brilliant

I am too scared of injury these days
I have had so many im not arsed anymore tbh (I know im trying to hang on to my youth lol) although another heavy fall on my right knee and that will be it for me, i can hardly walk properly as it is and it's already full of pins and bars, it's just always been my mode of transport.

I have had so many im not arsed anymore tbh (I know im trying to hang on to my youth lol) although another heavy fall on my right knee and that will be it for me, i can hardly walk properly as it is and it's already full of pins and bars, it's just always been my mode of transport.
Fair play. I have stopped mountain biking and snowboarding as a result of injury and fear. Football is all I have left sports wide

Was funny to watch yesterday...as one or two others have said ;)

Came on...booted 3 players then gave away a free kick in our half

I wonder if he was under instructions to disrupt.

An opportunity for him to show his worth with Gomes out.

Though I fear Silva may opt for Schneiderlin instead, which wouldn't look good for Tom's future here.

An opportunity for him to show his worth with Gomes out.

Though I fear Silva may opt for Schneiderlin instead, which wouldn't look good for Tom's future here.

The fact we´ve been so poor and Silva still hasn´t chosen to use him much says a lot. I´d imagine he´ll stick around for a couple more years though, by virtue of him being a local lad.

4 games left at Everton, either sell or loan in the summer I reckon, good luck Tom.

Can’t see that at all, think he’s one of the few it’s easy to keep around. Look at our centre mids at present - Gana probably off in the summer, might not sign Gomes on a perm, Schneiderlin is a bell and needs punting, McCarthy can’t stay fit to save his life and will leave, Besic clearly not an Everton player long-term...doesn’t leave us with much. Tom won’t be going anywhere.

Says it all really that as soon as one of our two good midfielders gets injured Davies is next in line. Just terrible. Hope to see him running out for Huddersfield next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.