Time for change

Sack sack sack??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's another Gerrard/Solskjaer for me - few decent results here and there but nowhere near enough tactical nous - look where he had the current Chelsea side they were below us last season!

The only realistic manager I would take the day Benitez leaves is Biesla and even then after 1-2 seasons we would likely crumble under him as thats his style.

Ten Hag and Poch are fantasy talk, Big Diego is all but a wet dream.

lol bielsa is as bad as the fat one

what make's people think any other supposedly new Boss will do anything different, they are stuck with the same players we are constantly having problems with, or getting many injuries from, its a bit like people saying get the season over with so we can have players fit next season when you know the same thing will happen again and we then get a ton of Injuries , its the same routine over and over

so what’s your answer?

Dear god, who exactly do you think could get a tune out of a team missing its key players, against the best team that money can buy….,
Well we told Rafael the tactical genius would, making players run through brick walls because he doesn’t stand for anything else

L O L’z and lies from the media whore and his team and puppets

lol bielsa is as bad as the fat one

They are all - no one good is coming here to spend peanuts and manage this squad mate.

Money bags Newcastle just appointed Eddie Howe

Villa a similiar club to us at present just appointed Gerrard from the SPL.

Thats our level at present - you'll not see any more Ancelotti's rocking up here for the forseeable.

I’m really , really undecided on whether the manager needs to go in the next week or so, and I’m pretty ambivalent to it too. My bigger concern is that if Moshiri is pulling the trigger there’s no guarantee he’ll even hit the target.

We just don’t keep on any level with the majority of teams in our league - every other team seems fitter, more committed, more together and more likely to navigate out of a bad set of results. I really struggle to understand why given the facilities, opportunities and and the £500-600M we’ve spent.

The squad is poor and we know the reasons why and a big clearout is desperately needed but that isn’t a straightforward process....you need to have willing buyers for a start.

If he goes I don’t know who comes in and I don’t trust those who will make the decision to make a sensible decision.
The situation is absolutely rotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.