Time for change

Sack sack sack??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Change -? The players he is left with to put in the team - any new manager will have the same problem - but I can't see where our next goal is coming from never mind a win - He had 2.5 million to spend a Squad full of over paid hasbeens - maybe just hand it over to DF & Joe Royle -

I expected a loss, but not in those circumstances - a gutless, toothless performance - our first corner in the 90th minute - Fabian Delph applauding the city fans when being subbed ......

I feel RB is feeling the pressure TBH - his substitutions are a mystery to me .....

38F9D74A-921B-4A82-913A-75147ABFF4D8.jpeg

what make's people think any other supposedly new Boss will do anything different, they are stuck with the same players we are constantly having problems with, or getting many injuries from, its a bit like people saying get the season over with so we can have players fit next season when you know the same thing will happen again and we then get a ton of Injuries , its the same routine over and over

Fair enough.

I wanted Lampard & I still do tbh. I think he’d be great for us, good footballing brain, young, motivated and driven. Would attract the right players too. Not worlds of experience but just enough.

He's another Gerrard/Solskjaer for me - few decent results here and there but nowhere near enough tactical nous - look where he had the current Chelsea side they were below us last season!

The only realistic manager I would take the day Benitez leaves is Biesla and even then after 1-2 seasons we would likely crumble under him as thats his style.

Ten Hag and Poch are fantasy talk, Big Diego is all but a wet dream.

It’s not going to happen yet, Moshiri won’t pull the trigger until he thinks we are in a relegation fight. The only way forward from here is for Moshiri to understand that he cannot interfere in the football side of the club. He needs to appoint a DOF he trusts, or, trust the DOF he appointed and let him pick a head coach to replace Benitez.

Realistically, this is not ideal for Moshiri, he wants to save money, not spend even more paying off a failed manager, but, he may well get to the position where he has to decide if paying off Benitez, or, taking the risk of losing an absolute fortune should relegation come knocking is the least risky.

I never wanted Benitez, I still don’t want Benitez and I believe that even with our first choice team available he would still use his ‘concede possession, concede ground, defend deep and hope for a kick and rush counter attack goal or two master plan.

All that said, I don’t think Moshiri is ready to pull the trigger yet, I think it may have crossed the minds of Kenwright and Brands and one or two others though.

We are in a spiral, the majority of Evertonians knew this was an awful appointment and he is banged up, finished dosser.

Should this utter mess be canned and we can put this nightmare behind us

Dear god, who exactly do you think could get a tune out of a team missing its key players, against the best team that money can buy….,

Status
Not open for further replies.