Tim Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
So other than the fact he's declined and not very good what are the reasons to hate him ?

Is it just because he sarcastically clapped back at Everton fans who were mocking him ?

Fair play to him, football fans are the kind of beuts who'll dish it out and then cry like a bunch of Fannie's if someone gives it back.

So other than the fact he's declined and not very good what are the reasons to hate him ?

Is it just because he sarcastically clapped back at Everton fans who were mocking him ?

Fair play to him, football fans are the kind of beuts who'll dish it out and then cry like a bunch of Fannie's if someone gives it back.
No player should rise to the bait , and give it back - he should { unless it is racist like on Saturday} get on with his game and prove the booing fans wrong!

No player should rise to the bait , and give it back - he should { unless it is racist like on Saturday} get on with his game and prove the booing fans wrong!

Meh, screw that... If you dish it out then prepare to take it back. I wish more players would give it back to the countless mutants who populate football grounds up and down the country.

I don't think it's hate on a personal level as much as it is being fed up with his play costing us points far too often. Sure, he'll make a blinder of a save, then he'll get beaten at a sharp angle at his near post. It's clear his skills are on the wane -- he's guessing more and more as which way a shot will go in order to make up for his slower reflexes -- and it's also clear there's little if any confidence between him and his back four.

Meh, screw that... If you dish it out then prepare to take it back. I wish more players would give it back to the countless mutants who populate football grounds up and down the country.
Its always gone on if it was the old terraces you would know in the bad Everton days - players just let it go in one ear, and out the other - not saying any form of abuse is ok but if you are making mistakes at work your boss would rollick you??????

Its always gone on if it was the old terraces you would know in the bad Everton days - players just let it go in one ear, and out the other - not saying any form of abuse is ok but if you are making mistakes at work your boss would rollick you??????
Think that last bit is the thing though, martinez is his boss not the fans behind the goal. It's a bit like screaming at the waiter for a mistake with your meal

Then the boss should remove him, rest him let him come back to earn his place then!
That's fair and also why I don't get the hate for tim. Yes he's declined as he's gotten older but he still loves the club and plays as he's called upon by the manager. I don't understand what people want him to do, refuse to play for a club he loves? He'll be here until martinez doesn't view him as a starter anymore. It's that simple. If robles plays Wednesday I hope the defense plays better for him than they did at city.

That's fair and also why I don't get the hate for tim. Yes he's declined as he's gotten older but he still loves the club and plays as he's called upon by the manager. I don't understand what people want him to do, refuse to play for a club he loves? He'll be here until martinez doesn't view him as a starter anymore. It's that simple. If robles plays Wednesday I hope the defense plays better for him than they did at city.

Nobody expects Howard to drop himself mate.

It should be painfully clear to Bobby that Howard just isn't cut out to be first choice in his current form (which has lasted the best part of two years). The defence looked a lot better at City.

Nobody expects Howard to drop himself mate.

It should be painfully clear to Bobby that Howard just isn't cut out to be first choice in his current form (which has lasted the best part of two years). The defence looked a lot better at City.
Then why all the personal abuse that Howard gets? As you said he doesn't pick himself

Then why all the personal abuse that Howard gets? As you said he doesn't pick himself

Well he could try and be less crap mate.

The defence have been poor, but half of the time that's entirely down to them not trusting Howard or Howard standing on his goal-line and never moving off it. Things like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.