Tim Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not just a question of Howard getting back confidence, it is obvious at time the defence has no confidence in him, they simple do not trust him.

Mine passed 14 years ago next week. I was 16.

Her neck massager took C batteries.

That hardly excuses your post and shows you should know better. I have never made any such remarks on here so why should you. No doubt you think you are being clever with your smart comment.

Someone's got a little crush it seems..
Better than defending the indefensible then hey Dougie boy?
I know one thing we were only playing average before TH return - now it's relegation form we may have to rely on other results on teams below us to stay up if you are happy with with that sort of crud then you are more than a fool of your post defending an ageing Keeper who may contribute to take us down - one point since his return v Leicester the bottom club, and it should have easily been three down to the clown in our goal - the static flapper is TH!

Better than defending the indefensible then hey Dougie boy?
I know one thing we were only playing average before TH return - now it's relegation form we may have to rely on other results on teams below us to stay up if you are happy with with that sort of crud then you are more than a fool of your post defending an ageing Keeper who may contribute to take us down - one point since his return v Leicester the bottom club, and it should have easily been three down to the clown in our goal - the static flapper is TH!

You as well Joey? Well the least it will cost you is a few drinks but I'm not promising anything..

You as well Joey? Well the least it will cost you is a few drinks but I'm not promising anything..
Its glum Dougie when Brenda Rodgers is looking for 4 TH place, and RM may have us 4th from the bottom or worse or hopefully slightly better, I thought with the Europa cup we would end up mid table, after WENDNESDAY the players heads were down - TH is having a medical for lumbago as he is picking the ball out of the net too much!lol

I dont get it. If he was english you wouldnt see everybody jumping to defend him. But the fact that he is America, irrespective of form, means that every fellow countrymen will defend him to the end.

You guys arent Everton supports, you are just Tim Howard fan boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.