Tim Cahill

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose now as a Sky Sports pundit he has to show some form of neutral perspective but having said that many of their other pundits like Souness certainly don’t, especially when it comes to us so....

Always turned up for us in the big games, but his goal returns weren’t great depending on what position you classed him as playing in. As a CM they would be great returns, but if you are a second striker then they weren’t that great numbers tbh. He did nearly always show when it mattered tho.

I don't really care tbh. They were the best team and deserved to win.

Better to just admit it than be in denial. Hopefully it never happens again and Klopp gets lured off to Real or Bayern and their squad is dismantled.

I don't really see the point in getting angry at Tim Cahill. One of only a handful of our players who ever turned up against them.

Tim Cahill plays for Everton
acf.gifv

Tim Cahill tries to make a career post football
tumblr_osgoe42hwH1wni6p9o1_400.gifv

Cahill has always come across to me as an evertonian with a high IQ.

A very rare player for us over the last 25 years in that he stepped up in big games, never hid, fully committed, an inspiration and winner.

Exactly the type who should be having influence at the upper echelons of our beleaguered club.

Status
Not open for further replies.