Tickets for Away games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decent chance I'd say mate. We got the whole end last time round (about 4,000). If its 3,000 or less it doesn't usually get to season ticket holders with no credits or general sale (unless its on a monday night away at Norwich!).

Some smaller allocations this season. Burnley is now only 2,500 I think instead of us having the whole end, which is what they did when they came up the time before last.

Spurs will only be 2,400 instead of 2,900 as they have a reduced capacity.

As for aways this season in response to the original question, it's looking like all the full allocations will be snapped up to season ticket holders only, unless any awkward ones get moved to mid week or an early kick off. The ones that would usually go to general sale or struggle to sell out if moved to an awkward time were the expensive aways (Chelsea etc), or ones where we don't have a big support in that area like the North East.

Sunderland will probably sell out despite being mid week due to the start of season optimism, and previous expensive ones like Chelsea will now go quickly due to tickets only being £30.

Some smaller allocations this season. Burnley is now only 2,500 I think instead of us having the whole end, which is what they did when they came up the time before last.

Spurs will only be 2,400 instead of 2,900 as they have a reduced capacity.

As for aways this season in response to the original question, it's looking like all the full allocations will be snapped up to season ticket holders only, unless any awkward ones get moved to mid week or an early kick off. The ones that would usually go to general sale or struggle to sell out if moved to an awkward time were the expensive aways (Chelsea etc), or ones where we don't have a big support in that area like the North East.

Sunderland will probably sell out despite being mid week due to the start of season optimism, and previous expensive ones like Chelsea will now go quickly due to tickets only being £30.
do you reckon Sunderland will sell out on STH with 0 credits?

Also noticed that from this season, ForEverton members now get priority on Away match tickets for the first time, not just home tickets. So I would be surprised if ANY matches go to General sale this season.

Has the criteria for Sunderland been announced yet?
yep.

We have received an allocation of 2,979 tickets located in the North stand.

Please note that with any concessionary ticket purchased proof of age will be required on entry into the stadium.

Tickets will go on sale in the following order of priority:

STH with 14+ credits from 15/16 season from Friday 19 August at 8am.

STH with 12+ credits from 15/16 season from Monday 22 August at 8am

STH with 10+ credits from 15/16 season from Wednesday 24 August at 8am

Subject to availability, tickets will go on sale to STH with 8+ credits from 15/16 season from Friday 26 August at 8am

If tickets remain a further announcement will be made at close of business on Tuesday 30 August.

do you reckon Sunderland will sell out on STH with 0 credits?

I'd guess that Everton have a good idea of the expected demand and given the criteria starts so high, I doubt it. But it will be hard for them to judge with it being early in the season. Having said that, they chose to only take 2500 instead of 3000 for Southampton on the opening game last season, which suggests they're confident of Sunderland selling out quick. Will be the Koeman factor and cheap tickets as to why.

Status
Not open for further replies.