Tickets for Away games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borggy26

Player Valuation: £25k
Hi Everyone I'm from Australia and I'm just wondering what is the best way to buy away tickets is it through a ForEverton membership or any other ways would most likely be for the Bournemouth game away.
Thanks Anthony

Hi Everyone I'm from Australia and I'm just wondering what is the best way to buy away tickets is it through a ForEverton membership or any other ways would most likely be for the Bournemouth game away.
Thanks Anthony

Best bet is to put a request on our ticket thread when re-opens for next season. Bournemouth away is tough though as very limited numbers.

Thanks Anthony

Couldn't have picked a harder away to get tickets for tbh...capacity is about 11k so very small allocation. Maybe a season ticket holder would be kind enough to arrange one for you nearer the time as I think it may be the only way - other than the ticket thread on here as Esk says

Good luck

Couldn't have picked a harder away to get tickets for tbh...capacity is about 11k so very small allocation. Maybe a season ticket holder would be kind enough to arrange one for you nearer the time as I think it may be the only way - other than the ticket thread on here as Esk says

Good luck

I think the league game at Bournemouth last season sold out on 5 stubs so even a season ticket holder would struggle. Maybe the novelty value won't be there this season though so it might go a bit lower.

There are people who try to go to every away game and the allocation for Bournemouth is very small, last season the tickets for the league game were like gold dust. Loads of blues went but couldn't get in

I'll qualify for one and will be going, so can't help you there but last season I ended up pleading on Twitter etc and eventually found one at the last minute. You may be lucky but I'd pick another one if at all possible

I was just about to ask a very similar question. I moved to the Middle East from Ireland a few years ago, but for my 40th in January, I'm hoping to do a weekend in London. The Palace game is on the 22nd I think, so was hoping to write to the club and ask for tickets to the away end.

I wasn't sure whether they would have any on general sale or when they would be available for sale.

Thanks Anthony

Remind me closer to the time. I may have 1 available.

I was just about to ask a very similar question. I moved to the Middle East from Ireland a few years ago, but for my 40th in January, I'm hoping to do a weekend in London. The Palace game is on the 22nd I think, so was hoping to write to the club and ask for tickets to the away end.

I wasn't sure whether they would have any on general sale or when they would be available for sale.

I can officially rule out that I am not going to Palace so if you want tickets let me know. I can get two.

Remind me closer to the time.

Palace is an easier game to get as its not as attractive a fixture, im sure you will be able to get a few of this place for that one but from the club itself I doubt it

Thanks Anthony

Had a similar problem, living in Canada now, coming back 3-4 times a season, and even keeping my ST, I couldn't get aways. I called the club and they told me my best bet was to join a supporter's club.. Spoke to a couple of them and struck a deal where they use my ST for home matches that I can't attend and provide my ticket to a member who can't afford to go, but then they make sure I am taken care of for aways when I come over... So I end up paying 550quid to see 7-8 matches a season, which you probably don't want to do if you are only making 1 trip, but I found that the 2-3 other supporter clubs I spoke to were all willing to "make a deal" if it was going to be mutually beneficial, and for me at least, it gives you peace of mind when you are booking a trip from that far away as you normally can't wait until the on sale dates to book flights and such....

Yeah, I'm away for Bournemouth away this year, so give us a shout if you need a ticket.

Always happy to look after a committed blue!

Thanks Anthony

I'm in America for Bournemouth away, give me a shout nearer the time and as long as the lad I go the match with isn't going I can get you 2.

image.jpeg

Away cup games added to the awarding of an away credit.

I'm a season ticket holder but will likely not get tickets for Bournemouth away... will want two if anyone knows they deffo can't go.same applies for west brom.

Status
Not open for further replies.