Ticket office issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to buy two tickets for the spurs game atm ,for some reason it won't let me select anyone from friends or family drop down menu even though there also members? Am i doing something wrong or another bug on the site?

It's saying sold out for me!

Trying to get tickets for europa next week but click cup tickets and it just goes to my homepage, thought it was general sale today

I am a season ticket holder and reported issues earlier on this thread. But that is what was originally happening for me as well, where the options you click don't do what you'd expect. We've purchased our season ticket seats now and when I click on Cup Tickets it loads up the Stadium plan for me.

But Clicking on Cup tickets should at least give an error message if there is something wrong. It shouldn't just jump back to the home page like it has been for us. They need to get this sorted, the ticketing site is a shambles at the moment and the updates in the ticket section are lacking too.

The Chelsea ticket details should be out for example as it is less than 3 weeks until the game. I understand Hajduk Split away will be to do with the negotiation of allocation so will cut them some slack on that one.

I am a season ticket holder and reported issues earlier on this thread. But that is what was originally happening for me as well, where the options you click don't do what you'd expect. We've purchased our season ticket seats now and when I click on Cup Tickets it loads up the Stadium plan for me.

But Clicking on Cup tickets should at least give an error message if there is something wrong. It shouldn't just jump back to the home page like it has been for us. They need to get this sorted, the ticketing site is a shambles at the moment and the updates in the ticket section are lacking too.

The Chelsea ticket details should be out for example as it is less than 3 weeks until the game. I understand Hajduk Split away will be to do with the negotiation of allocation so will cut them some slack on that one.
Thing is haduk split have already had there tickets on sale for the game so they all know exactly how many we'll be getting. They just don't want to tell us for some bizarre reason, less than 2 weeks away and everton are hanging on to the information like a latter day gollum with his precious, come on and spill the beans you goons, it can't be that hard to work out....

Have this inept club really kept me on hold for 2 hours and 45 minutes to just say theyre experiencing a high volume of calls and then put it down on me?

Plainly there's been lots of teething problems, and the club really should have done a damned sight better than they have, but I do like the fact that we can now choose our own seats for league away games, which means I should never have to end up right at pitch level or at the back of the gods again !

I called this morning at bang on 8am and I was eighth in the queue. It took 32 minutes. Quite a long turnover.

Thing is haduk split have already had there tickets on sale for the game so they all know exactly how many we'll be getting. They just don't want to tell us for some bizarre reason, less than 2 weeks away and everton are hanging on to the information like a latter day gollum with his precious, come on and spill the beans you goons, it can't be that hard to work out....

You should rant more often mate

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2017/08/11/ticket-details-for-hajduk-split-away-leg

was put up on the OS less than ten minutes after you posted. I reckon they're scared of you !

Why do they keep farting around with this website and phoneline. Just been online to order my Chelsea ticket but there is no where i can see that lets you order coach travel with it. So i went to the end of the process thinking it may appear in a click box at the last as its free travel for the game. Nothing, so I just bought the tickets and thought I'll phone Everton and get it added on. The number tells me I've been forwarded to a voicemail, and then informs me that I'm not registered and need a valid authorisation before promptly hanging me up. Why do they feel the need to screw with a system thats worked perfectly well for the last few years, nothing but niggly issues this season, the club should just sack whatever moron is in charge and revert back to the way it was. Change for changes sake :rant:

Why do they keep farting around with this website and phoneline. Just been online to order my Chelsea ticket but there is no where i can see that lets you order coach travel with it. So i went to the end of the process thinking it may appear in a click box at the last as its free travel for the game. Nothing, so I just bought the tickets and thought I'll phone Everton and get it added on. The number tells me I've been forwarded to a voicemail, and then informs me that I'm not registered and need a valid authorisation before promptly hanging me up. Why do they feel the need to screw with a system thats worked perfectly well for the last few years, nothing but niggly issues this season, the club should just sack whatever moron is in charge and revert back to the way it was. Change for changes sake :rant:

You have done exactly the same as me, wanted coach travel but like you say no option on site so tried ringing and not getting through.. We'll just walk to Chelsea

You have done exactly the same as me, wanted coach travel but like you say no option on site so tried ringing and not getting through.. We'll just walk to Chelsea

Shall we start next week after the City game, meet you outside with your best Bear Grylls gear on, anyone else in ;)

Shall we start next week after the City game, meet you outside with your best Bear Grylls gear on, anyone else in ;)

Haha yeah see you Monday night, I'll go the asda by the etihad for food for our journey haha.

Seriously though, why not give the option to get coach travel on the site like they have in previous seasons? Especially as they are dealing with loads of calls anyway so why make it harder for themselves by making people have to ring for coach travel..

Status
Not open for further replies.