Ticket office issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made the mistake last night of emptying my basket/cancelling the reservation in my efforts to get rid of my daughters ticket so I could purchase my own. Once I did that both disappeared and never came back.

Tried to ring this morning but queue was over 40 long so had to drive down and go to a deserted box office. Girl said I was lucky - despite still being in the STH period, because I'd cancelled the transaction it automatically made my seat available for any other STH who fancied a change of seat!!!

Club are well out of order bringing this awful untested system in

The website has improved for me but still issues. I have 3 tickets to buy - my own, my brothers and my mates - yet on the site I can only buy two, with one of them having to be my brothers. It's all under my customer number so I have no idea what's going on there. Had to ring up instead.

An hour I was on the phone with them. 20 minutes of it on hold because my seats were 'locked' due to some website issue. Finally sorted it, yet again no confirmation email.

This needs sorting ASAP. We can't be having this every cup game.

One of my season tickets hasnt arrived and now I cant call up because of the phone line fab.

There a joke, leaving it so late.

Ive tried to contact them about my Man City ticket, no phone contact and tried to email and seen this
**We are currently experiencing a high volume of ticketing enquiries and may take up to 14 days to respond.

If you would prefer to call the box office on 0151 556 1878, quoting your case reference number we will be able to help you.

14 days? useless

The site is a dogs dinner didn't recognize my email address didn't recognize my password, re-registered and it wont let me buy tkts. got on phone all I got was "there's a problem with the phone lines" an absolute awful site.

The site is a dogs dinner didn't recognize my email address didn't recognize my password, re-registered and it wont let me buy tkts. got on phone all I got was "there's a problem with the phone lines" an absolute awful site.

I no, they should of sent all the season tickets out when they had sold them all, which was ages ago, then all these problems could of been worked out over the last few weeks, pathetic

There a joke, leaving it so late.

Ive tried to contact them about my Man City ticket, no phone contact and tried to email and seen this
**We are currently experiencing a high volume of ticketing enquiries and may take up to 14 days to respond.

If you would prefer to call the box office on 0151 556 1878, quoting your case reference number we will be able to help you.

14 days? useless

How a business can be so inept is beyond me

Trying to buy two tickets for the spurs game atm ,for some reason it won't let me select anyone from friends or family drop down menu even though there also members? Am i doing something wrong or another bug on the site?

I gather some of the problems arose from changes in the law relating to Data Protection. Anyway I was told my tickets were available too early but he might have been talking out of his YKW. So now - having visited the club - my season ticket will be loaded (it better had be) instead of the mail system.

Trying to buy two tickets for the spurs game atm ,for some reason it won't let me select anyone from friends or family drop down menu even though there also members? Am i doing something wrong or another bug on the site?
Had the same problem on Tuesday, got that fed up that I had to ring my mates so they could do their own. Even one or two of them are having their own issues.

Trying to get tickets for europa next week but click cup tickets and it just goes to my homepage, thought it was general sale today

Status
Not open for further replies.