Ticket office issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
.........when you login with your email address it should take you to your reservations and then to the payment process.

Sounds like it is correct for some, and not for others. Just saw somewhere else someone reporting the same thing as what is happening as mine. When you click on Cup Tickets it just takes you back to the home page with no way of purchasing a ticket. My own seat isn't showing anywhere. Probably have to contact them tomorrow.

Sounds like it is correct for some, and not for others. Just saw somewhere else someone reporting the same thing as what is happening as mine. When you click on Cup Tickets it just takes you back to the home page with no way of purchasing a ticket. My own seat isn't showing anywhere. Probably have to contact them tomorrow.
My tickets there to purchase along with my lads on my account but if I sign into his account then there's nothing, i always buy our tickets. Do you normally buy your own!

My tickets there to purchase along with my lads on my account but if I sign into his account then there's nothing, i always buy our tickets. Do you normally buy your own!

Yeah I usually buy mine and then add the additional ones needed via the linked friends and family option. Did it in for City the other day and for Ruzomberok (Home), it was showing my season ticket seat the whole time the other week, but nothing is showing for this one.

Must be an error with the new system again!

Just went to buy my own - my ticket and my 4 year olds season ticket seat showed in the basket, but it gave me no way of deleting the junior ticket - tried deleting both from the basket and now they've both disappeared and gives me no option to just buy my ticket. The ticketing site is absolutely terrible, they've messed something up that worked perfectly well

Just went to buy my own - my ticket and my 4 year olds season ticket seat showed in the basket, but it gave me no way of deleting the junior ticket - tried deleting both from the basket and now they've both disappeared and gives me no option to just buy my ticket. The ticketing site is absolutely terrible, they've messed something up that worked perfectly well
Similar issue for me. 65 minutes on the phone to get through to the box office just do I could do the 'remove' action that was available previously.
Got the EFC awful piano muzak stuck in my head now after that. Like Chris Maloney covering Massive Attack's 'Mezzanine'.

I deleted my lad from friends and family, then added him again when they changed to this useless system because nothing worked and it gave him a new random customer number had to ring up to get it sorted 1st girl didn't have a clue thankfully sorted at the 2nd attempt but as I said the tickets only appear in my account.

I did wonder about this myself. I've just left it thinking the club will sort it their end, after the deadline passes. Let us know if you get a reply.
Will do mate. Said it could take a week to reply though which is no good haha. Hopefully they will reply sooner rather than later.

Just something I saw when buying my Europa ticket - this isn't official or anything just my thoughts. When I went to load my ticket onto my season ticket it automatically loaded last seasons ticket number. If I look in my purchase history the new season ticket has a completely different number. Maybe this could be why so many are having issues loading tickets onto season cards. I'm gonna wait till after Saturday to see if it changes - otherwise I'll get in touch with the club.

Having another nightmare with them.

Go on, so this time i can buy the tickets for all of our season tickets, but we only want 2 of them, not all threee.... There is no option to only select two.

Absolutely horrendous user experience.

Stuck on hold for 10mins so far.

No-one seems to have bothered testing this new ticketing system... there's a lengthy wait to speak to them on the phone... plus I'm still waiting for them to respond to the 'case' I raised on the 19 July about trying to buy friends & family tickets for the Ruzomberok game.

Poor.

Can't access eticketing or the official site atm. Eticketing says too many redirects so cannot go there. Main site says undergoing maintenance.

No-one seems to have bothered testing this new ticketing system... there's a lengthy wait to speak to them on the phone... plus I'm still waiting for them to respond to the 'case' I raised on the 19 July about trying to buy friends & family tickets for the Ruzomberok game.

Poor.

We beat them mate.

Just something I saw when buying my Europa ticket - this isn't official or anything just my thoughts. When I went to load my ticket onto my season ticket it automatically loaded last seasons ticket number. If I look in my purchase history the new season ticket has a completely different number. Maybe this could be why so many are having issues loading tickets onto season cards. I'm gonna wait till after Saturday to see if it changes - otherwise I'll get in touch with the club.
Pretty much said this happened to me in a post above, except it's neither ticket number for me! The number was automatically filled in, too, so I didn't notice the problem until after I pressed upload.

Tried ringing Everton but it's useless. Sit through all the automated stuff and don't even get put through to an operator.

I have emailed them but am.still waiting for a reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.