Threat to Board members safety means they wont attend southampton game

Status
Not open for further replies.
What, and this has only come to light on the morning of the protest, with absolutely no evidence or mention of this on any social platform, between the incident over 10 days ago, and now?

OK!
Exactly, how is there no footage of this incident?! Mobile phone footage? Must have had the VAR cameras on that day.

I didn’t think I could get any lower, but this has knocked the guts out of me….

Well, we simply can’t hold the moral high ground over kopites for their behaviour over the years.

Yes I’m aware they have multiple incidents, but they tend to be airbrushed or forgotten.

This has put the club firmly in the gutter and you know what, as a grown man of 54 years I’m embarrassed and pretty much ready to throw the towel in. It’s rotten to the core.
Oh, yes we can. We haven't killed anybody, rocked an ambulance, smashed a coach, pushed seniors into fountains, wanked in public, thrown feces at away fans, dropped paving slabs on waiters, bunked en masse into stadiums or robbed our own fans of tickets. Just to name a few.

A bad result and lampard takes all of the crap from the crowd. That's the strategy of the board....disgusting. If I was frank, I would be very tempted to resign on the spot.
A multi million pounds payoff for being fired is easily worth taking the flak for an extra game. He's been up the board's hoop since day one so no need to change now when payday is just around the corner.

Fans have arranged the most peaceful and professional protest ever and these unaccountable cowards are using it to hide and paint some of the fans as some sort of domestic terrorists or the like. As far as i am concerned, this board are enemies of Everton Football Club and need to be ousted as fast as possible. I am livid tbh. Don't want anything to do with scumbags like that.
All this has done, rather like Moshiri's nonsense the other day, is make everyone angrier. If there wasn't a threat there might be soon, which becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Oh, yes we can. We haven't killed anybody, rocked an ambulance, smashed a coach, pushed seniors into fountains, wanked in public, thrown feces at away fans, dropped paving slabs on waiters, bunked en masse into stadiums or robbed our own fans of tickets. Just to name a few.
I’m aware of all that as I said, they tend to get airbrushed or forgotten.
They seem impervious to the flak and the msm gloss over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.