Threat to Board members safety means they wont attend southampton game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we simply can’t hold the moral high ground over kopites for their behaviour over the years.

Yes I’m aware they have multiple incidents, but they tend to be airbrushed or forgotten.

This has put the club firmly in the gutter and you know what, as a grown man of 54 years I’m embarrassed and pretty much ready to throw the towel in. It’s rotten to the core.

Well, we simply can’t hold the moral high ground over kopites for their behaviour over the years.

Yes I’m aware they have multiple incidents, but they tend to be airbrushed or forgotten.

This has put the club firmly in the gutter and you know what, as a grown man of 54 years I’m embarrassed and pretty much ready to throw the towel in. It’s rotten to the core.

Shame on you if you believe these sewer rats.

Sharpy in Stanley park this morning.

Untitled-2.jpg

Shame if they have actually gotten threats of violence, but if they haven't and they're painting fans as thugs, oooooooh boy
Wouldn’t be surprised given some of the goings on on twitter spaces etc.
Even this place has its fair share of pretty near the knuckle rhetoric towards Kenwrong etc.
still think it’s a cop out though, any ‘risk assessment’ should be able to identify them as pretty empty threats.
Worst they could expect is a Scouse pie in the kisser or one of our own frothing loons ranting in their personal space.

There are sadly a minority of maniacs oot there in society with little to lose who can take things too far and our fanbase will be no different.

Not to say the board couldn't be just using this as an excuse to not turn up but ultimately if they feel threatened then thats their perogative to stay away even if 99% of those attending today are peaceful protesters.

Fans have arranged the most peaceful and professional protest ever and these unaccountable cowards are using it to hide and paint some of the fans as some sort of domestic terrorists or the like. As far as i am concerned, this board are enemies of Everton Football Club and need to be ousted as fast as possible. I am livid tbh. Don't want anything to do with scumbags like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.