Thomas Gravesen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dymak

Player Valuation: £35m
A continuation of that midfield three of Carsley, Gravesen, and Cahill after Moyes had brought in 4-5-1 would have seen us compete for the league imo, or it would have ensured actual champions league qualification at least. We were in third place and six points behind leaders Chelsea on boxing day 2004.

Gravesen was actually a very good creative midfielder rather than a defensive destroyer like Carsley was, and our form plummeted once he was sold at the beginning of January.

SMB

Banned
Banned
I remember the game Radzinski came back with Fulham and he got booed every time he touched the ball. Think he’d made a few comments upon leaving.

After one of those occasions in which he got booed, Gravesen took it up on himself to sprint over to Radzinkski and scream BOOOOOOOO in his face.

absolute lunatic

Matelot

Player Valuation: £2.5m
I’ve got his signed shirt hung up on my wall from a charity auction after the Boxing Day tsunami.

I liked him....absolutely bonkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks