This seasons top 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny1986

Player Valuation: £100k
After the match yesterday, the pundits don't think we can challenge for top 4.
Who do you even see as top 4 this year, do you consider United, Liverpool or even Arsenal right now.
What are our chances?
It's a tough one this season

Dont think the pundits even see us at all,unless we are not doing well,the usual we wont challenge for top 4.as we are in europa,if we were not in that,they would think of something else to say why we could not challenge for top 4 etc,just goes on and on,anyway think 6th myslef,but we are only 4 points from 4th despite our indifferent start

After the match yesterday, the pundits don't think we can challenge for top 4.
Who do you even see as top 4 this year, do you consider United, Liverpool or even Arsenal right now.
What are our chances?
It's a tough one this season
heard the same last year.

They must have Liverpool down for the drop then if they are going off performances alone.

City, Chelsea and Arsenal are nailed on

Come back around Christmas time and we'll see who's properly contending for that last spot.

The league Hasn't settled yet

Before this weekend I would have thought City a shoe in for second.

But there is sommat lacking at that club, despite the mega millions lavished on the team.

Now I think EFC will give them a run for that runner up spot.

Arsenal to win the 4th Place Trophy yet again.

Before this weekend I would have thought City a shoe in for second.

But there is sommat lacking at that club, despite the mega millions lavished on the team.

Now I think EFC will give them a run for that runner up spot.

Arsenal to win the 4th Place Trophy yet again.

...wow. We were 20-1 to finish in the top4 last week. Time to get on.

Even last season when we were 5th the pundits didn't think we could come 4th, its a joke, its always the same old cliched teams they name drop but teams who are actually playing well they don't want to acknowledge, Everton last season, Southampton this season, they haven't forgot about us this year because of the bad start, they didn't want to know in the first place

Of course we've got a chance at 4th.

Liverpool aren't what they were last season, Arsenal are struggling, Man U are a work in progress and Spurs are just a bit poo right now.

I'm almost certain Chelsea will win it with City being runners up, the rest of the places are up for grabs though.

City and Chelsea are set to finish top-four, but everything beyond that is a toss-up for me. If any other team is a "lock," that's United, provided they continue to improve. That's not guaranteed, however, but they've done about as well as can be expected given £200m to spend. Liverpool may change complexion when Sturridge returns, but they don't appear dangerous. Arsenal look insipid, but they should do enough against weaker teams to get points. Tottenham don't impress me, but they have talent and can challenge. West Ham and Southampton have both surprised greatly, but I don't think either have enough stamina to continue this run. A fit Everton can challenge--we'll see what turns out.

Status
Not open for further replies.