This is how i see it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abraders

Player Valuation: £60m
Moyes is a fantastic manager, who is able to bring the best out of players and rarely makes mistakes in the transfer market. But he is also a manager who has no clue what to do in terms of tactics.

I agree with starting Hibbert, but Osman should not be starting. Every now and then he might do something decent but it doesn't happen consistently, and he doesn't help Hibbert out in the defence. That is why he doesn't deserve to start. Pienaar on the right and Bilyaletdinov on the left, or if Moyes didn't want to bring in Billy too early just play Neville on the right.

Why pay so much money on players and then bench them? Fellaini has been good coming off the bench two games in a row and deserves a start, Heitinga should play at right back, and although it's early days he didn't look comfortable in the midfield. Distin looks half decent, bit slow but can tackle.. i'm not blaming him for the goal. Bilyaletdinov, well i havn't even seen him play for very long but he must be better than Osman.

Baines, Yobo and Hibbert all play hoofball and it's painful to watch, especially when it doesn't even work. Jo looks alright, works hard, has a few tricks, but hasn't really had a chance to shoot yet because like i said, Hoofball doesn't work at all and that's the only delivery he gets.

With Saha out now, probably for ages. Our only fit striker is Jo, again. Unlike Saha, Jo can't just get himself a goal from nothing and requires service, which the players just aren't giving him. Yakubu is awesome, and it's great to see him almost back. Which reminds me, why didn't Moyes bring him on just a bit sooner.... Arteta isn't going to be back for a fair while, same with Jags, and we could be anywhere in the table by then.

I was hoping for a decent win today, as were most people, but once again i've been let down by a heavily disappointing Everton side. We always start bad but it's not an excuse. I'm not looking forward to any of our games coming up and hope that the team AND Moyes get the kick up the backside they need, boot up and start performing.

So COYB, sort yourselves out and let's climb the table. ;)

This isn't FIFA09 though. They are real people that take time to learn tactics and get to know their team mates, can't just give them a shirt and throw them in - a la Teddy bear face.

Having said that, if Billy or Johnny don't start the next match I'll vomit out of my arse.

This isn't FIFA09 though. They are real people that take time to learn tactics and get to know their team mates, can't just give them a shirt and throw them in - a la Teddy bear face.

Having said that, if Billy or Johnny don't start the next match I'll vomit out of my arse.
Ever tried hoofball on fifa? Doesn't work.

Moyes is a fantastic manager, who is able to bring the best out of players and rarely makes mistakes in the transfer market. But he is also a manager who has no clue what to do in terms of tactics.

I agree with starting Hibbert, but Osman should not be starting. Every now and then he might do something decent but it doesn't happen consistently, and he doesn't help Hibbert out in the defence. That is why he doesn't deserve to start. Pienaar on the right and Bilyaletdinov on the left, or if Moyes didn't want to bring in Billy too early just play Neville on the right.

Why pay so much money on players and then bench them? Fellaini has been good coming off the bench two games in a row and deserves a start, Heitinga should play at right back, and although it's early days he didn't look comfortable in the midfield. Distin looks half decent, bit slow but can tackle.. i'm not blaming him for the goal. Bilyaletdinov, well i havn't even seen him play for very long but he must be better than Osman.

Baines, Yobo and Hibbert all play hoofball and it's painful to watch, especially when it doesn't even work. Jo looks alright, works hard, has a few tricks, but hasn't really had a chance to shoot yet because like i said, Hoofball doesn't work at all and that's the only delivery he gets.

With Saha out now, probably for ages. Our only fit striker is Jo, again. Unlike Saha, Jo can't just get himself a goal from nothing and requires service, which the players just aren't giving him. Yakubu is awesome, and it's great to see him almost back. Which reminds me, why didn't Moyes bring him on just a bit sooner.... Arteta isn't going to be back for a fair while, same with Jags, and we could be anywhere in the table by then.

I was hoping for a decent win today, as were most people, but once again i've been let down by a heavily disappointing Everton side. We always start bad but it's not an excuse. I'm not looking forward to any of our games coming up and hope that the team AND Moyes get the kick up the backside they need, boot up and start performing.

So COYB, sort yourselves out and let's climb the table. ;)

I find it ironic that we've both just started similar threads.
I'm thankful to the great footballing Gods that I'm not the only one here who can see a problem in the way the team is being played.

I find it ironic that we've both just started similar threads.
I'm thankful to the great footballing Gods that I'm not the only one here who can see a problem in the way the team is being played.
I wrote this out then saw your thread and replied on it haha.
Frustrating isn't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.