Third Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyhorne

Immoderate
Sorry if someone else has been so sad as to wonder this as well but what is the point of having a second kit that is not suitable for use the first time we play away to a team that plays in blue?

For which away fixtures will the "second" kit be used?

our home kit is blue, our away kit is black and our third is white. A team may have a kit which is blue and black making the home kit and away kit unusable, creating a need for a third kit. I may be wrong though

could just be for more money

our home kit is blue, our away kit is black and our third is white. A team may have a kit which is blue and black making the home kit and away kit unusable, creating a need for a third kit. I may be wrong though

could just be for more money

Were Leicester wearing blue and black today?

Black is a bobbins away kit colour anyway.

Sorry if someone else has been so sad as to wonder this as well but what is the point of having a second kit that is not suitable for use the first time we play away to a team that plays in blue?

Yep. I brought that up when the black was released. Strange one. Has no logic apart from financial gain.

What a strange question. The kits would have been designed long before the fixtures were announced.

We had a black kit two years ago and wore it plenty of times.

Leicester play in a dark shade of blue so white was appropriate.

Black will be used away to Manchester City, QPR, and WBA I reckon.

White away to Chelski.

Referee's kit also comes into play in this matter, if the ref is wearing black when we play away to a team in dark blue then the white kit gets worn simple as that

Status
Not open for further replies.