Things youll be doing this weekend instead of Everton...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never tried it, but probably really should. One of the best exercises there is imho. Used to love running but my ankle can't take it.

It`s nothing like swimming in the baths, there`s the cold for starters and even in a lake, there`s always some kind of current.

It`s reckoned that the health benefits are substantial - lowers the blood pressure, boosts immune system, good for mental health etc.

It`s nothing like swimming in the baths, there`s the cold for starters and even in a lake, there`s always some kind of current.

It`s reckoned that the health benefits are substantial - lowers the blood pressure, boosts immune system, good for mental health etc.
No doubt, know a few folk who compete in triathalons which take in outdoor swimming. Reckon training in the pool doesn't truly prepare them.

I'm happy enough in the pool though. Twice a week doing 2k (80 lengths) for the last six months has seen me get into clothes I couldn't for the previous 2 years lol

Edit: oh, it sure beats Evertoning too regardless of venue.

I'm doing the stadium tour this weekend with my young nephew. Think I might knock up a few Moshiri/Kenwrong out stickers in work and distribute them around the ground on the sly and buy some drawing pins to leave on the seats in the directors box and the boardroom.

Had a ticket, got taken into Hospital last Saturday (Pancreatitis) still now, Surgeon says maybe out Sat/Sun. Guaranteed best away performance under Lampard 2 nil win. Limbs everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.