2018/19 Theo Walcott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still confused why Silva played him.so much this season. Would like to see stats regarding wins and losses when starting.

Walcotts selection was based on the fact that in theory he is one of the best countering players we have, and is always a good out ball from defence. His game is still OK, but its his poor scoring record that has cost him his place,and also the fact that the improvement in DCL has meant that Richarlison can revert to the wing, were he is at his best. Our front three picks itself for the rest of the season,and I can see the only change in that area next season will be a possible upgrade on DCL,but I think the Brands/Silva axis thinks they can get away with DCL as main striker, despite what a lot of supporters think.

Being ran by King, Hunter and Bascombe then?

Directly from the club. Looks like he's off then. Bye Theo.

The type of player who benefits from being at the center of things and the majority going through him,being the focal point of the team etc. Unfortunately his powers are on the wain and he cant sell that anymore. Hes not a good fit for a team thats possession based and a team that can struggle to create chances.

WHU bound, hes at that stage.

I can't really see any PL club wanting him unless it's one of the promoted sides that comes up. He would also need to take a massive pay cut.

I like him, but it hasn't worked out and I can't help thinking that Lookman wouldn't also be off if he hadn't been stuck behind Theo in the pecking order for so long

As the Spurs fans have always said, he's a less good Aaron Lennon (Who I wish we'd never sold personally)

I like him, but it hasn't worked out and I can't help thinking that Lookman wouldn't also be off if he hadn't been stuck behind Theo in the pecking order for so long

As the Spurs fans have always said, he's a less good Aaron Lennon (Who I wish we'd never sold personally)

Why? he's rubbish as well

hence why he plays for burnley who are terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.