2018/19 Theo Walcott

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want him to do well but he annoys the life out of me. Get at him Theo one v one, ok just kick against him or cross to knowone, head it away Theo ok just let it bounce.. and my word his touch is so bad, it just bounces off him!

Apart from disagreements about certain other players, there seems to be unanimous opinion that this player is no use to us. Whatever made him a decent players years ago has gone. I wish he would stop picking him.

Hate moaning after what could be construed as a positive result but christ Walcott has infuriated me as much as Williams. Embarrassing performances from him recently. I knew he wasn't going to be a world beater here but I was expecting him to at least maintain his 1 in 4 or whatever he was doing at Arsenal.

Don't know how you can cost so much, take 6 figures home a week and walk out week after week giving them performances. I know Bernard hasn't had an impact but at least with him there's the adjustment and the lack of game time before this season to take into account. Extremely disappointed in Theo.

Really has disappointed me this season,sell in the summer as he won’t get any better ,why wasn’t he running at Robertson ,Richarlison showed exactly what to do his pace caused him alsorts of problems ,first out the door for me ,Lookman also needs to be introduced now far more regularly

Cant see any redemption for Walcott now.
His best position is on the bench , he might cause problems coming on late against tired legs. Offers nothing from the start.
Be very dissapointed if he's not replaced in the summer.

I suppose it will be like everything else....no other club will pay him what we are paying him so we are stuck with him until his contract expires:(

Status
Not open for further replies.