2018/19 Theo Walcott

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've put together a highlight reel for this season...

giphy.gif

It's nothing to do with that though, he has never been very good. He has always been about his pace, his football skill and football brain are virtually non-existant. He has only ever reached double figures once (i think) He never knows when to cross or pass and even then his passing is not great. I honestly think he is an athlete, not a footballer.

Only reached 20 goals once, has hit double figures a few times. He actually has a half decent brain too, you don't spend a decade under Wenger if he is how you say he is. I saw him make 2 or 3 really good runs against Cardiff but no one picked him out. As for the he doesn't know when to cross/pass/shoot I think the same could be said for most of our players at the moment.

Only reached 20 goals once, has hit double figures a few times. He actually has a half decent brain too, you don't spend a decade under Wenger if he is how you say he is. I saw him make 2 or 3 really good runs against Cardiff but no one picked him out. As for the he doesn't know when to cross/pass/shoot I think the same could be said for most of our players at the moment.

@Simon Buttle

14 in 12/13
10 in 15/16

In the league and in Arsenals teams...thats poor.

Deffo needs a little spell out of the starting line up, he just looks like his confidence is shot to pieces. There are 2 ready made replacements in Richarlison or Lookman to step in so no excuses for him to start the next game.

Now check the stats for all competitions. We do that for our players why not for him.

Premier league is the barometer seeing as thats the competition were both in + hes hit goals against some awful teams...

Lets stick to them premier league as its a comparable benchmark.

10 and 14 in over a decade isnt bolasie bad but in that arsenal side he should have had more.

Deffo needs a little spell out of the starting line up, he just looks like his confidence is shot to pieces. There are 2 ready made replacements in Richarlison or Lookman to step in so no excuses for him to start the next game.

Not sure about 'little'. Id fine him every week until he puts some effort in rather than bombing down the line and taking daft pot shots.

He can mow the other players lawns as hes not helping them on the pitch.

Premier league is the barometer seeing as thats the competition were both in + hes hit goals against some awful teams...

Lets stick to them premier league as its a comparable benchmark.

10 and 14 in over a decade isnt bolasie bad but in that arsenal side he should have had more.

But then you look at how many games he has played in those seasons... one year he played 30 odd games and only got 8 but other than that it is almost a 1 in 3 hit rate, which for a wide player isn't bad.

But then you look at how many games he has played in those seasons... one year he played 30 odd games and only got 8 but other than that it is almost a 1 in 3 hit rate, which for a wide player isn't bad.

True, but look at the team he was in. They were creating a silly number of chances under wenger and he was up top a lot as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.