2018/19 Theo Walcott

Status
Not open for further replies.
No point playing Theo at home. He is scared of the ball, scared of the crowd, looks low in confidence and a shadow of the former player he could have been. I'd probably cash in in the summer as he offers nothing

He's awful. Has had a truly terrible season. We need to be actively looking for a buyer now to take him as soon as the season is over. Perhaps he'd fancy a lucrative spell in China before his career is over?

He doesn’t believe he’s going to get past players anymore, there’s a hesitancy in his runs.

I’ve had more than enough of him to be honest, Brands should be looking to actively punt him in the summer. Southampton seems an easy sell.

Richarlison picks the ball up and starts running at defenders you stand up anticipating something will happen, Walcott picks the ball up and starts running at defenders, you just sit there wondering whether to go for another beer after the game.

Richarlison picks the ball up, runs into an opponent and then gives it away and falls over more often than not recently.

Richarlison picks the ball up, runs into an opponent and then gives it away and falls over more often than not recently.

I wouldn't argue with that mate, and I've said it a fair few times myself. You still have the anticipation though. I just hope it doesn't get to the point with him where I just sit there wondering if to go for another beer after the game when he picks the ball up.

Walcott is complete garbage, but I refuse to believe he is this bad. He looks completely disinterested. Keep saying it, but it’s vital we get rid of him now.

Walcott is complete garbage, but I refuse to believe he is this bad. He looks completely disinterested. Keep saying it, but it’s vital we get rid of him now.

I still don't think he has been any worse/disinterested then the rest of the losers we have.

I mean Bernard (who I actually like) has done the square root of bugger all either but he doesn't get the stick (nor should he).

He doesn’t believe he’s going to get past players anymore, there’s a hesitancy in his runs.

I’ve had more than enough of him to be honest, Brands should be looking to actively punt him in the summer. Southampton seems an easy sell.

Looks like age is catching up with him, same as Coleman.

Hence why the right hand side looks so vulnerable when they play together and why teams hammer that side too.

I`m sure addressing the right hand side will be a priority for the Summer.

Can't believe how poor he is right now. He should be no where near the team. Another flop, with no resale vale, on massive wages. And fat sam wanted another £100m to spend...:dodgy:

I still don't think he has been any worse/disinterested then the rest of the losers we have.

I mean Bernard (who I actually like) has done the square root of bugger all either but he doesn't get the stick (nor should he).
I've coined a new nick-name for Marco's team of jellyfish : the portuguese's men o' war (an ironic sobriquet...given their total lack of sting)

Status
Not open for further replies.