2018/19 Theo Walcott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walcott isn't giving away stupid fouls for no reason and not picking up people when defending free kicks.

He is crap yeah, but so are the rest of them. I don't see the point of singling anybody out right now, not one of them is being good enough right now.

3 stupid mistakes again, Wolves didn't even have to get out of first gear, its pathetic.
I think also some of it might be that Walcott is taking up the wage of 2/3 younger players, he is on something like £120k a week

I think also some of it might be that Walcott is taking up the wage of 2/3 younger players, he is on something like £120k a week

That's not his fault and honestly shouldn't be an issue to anyone. I have never cared what players are on or how much they cost, I only care about what happens on the pitch, which is not much like.

That's not his fault and honestly shouldn't be an issue to anyone. I have never cared what players are on or how much they cost, I only care about what happens on the pitch, which is not much like.
I think it is also because he does come across at times as a bit of a luxury player. Wenger tried for years to find a proper place for him and it never really worked due to him being injured or poor form, same when he has played for England. Now he is with us he has shown the odd flash of stuff but overall he has been pretty average.

At some point the manager must make a definitive move such as leave a player out of the squad, it is surely time this happened to Walcott. I am sure he came hoping for a new start at Everton. It never happened and I suggest never will. Forget the transfer fee, just bin him on a free somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.