Not open for further replies.
In:

Moutinho - £16 million
Fernandes (loan)
Bent - £11 Million
B. Howard - £4 million(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n) no thank you very much
Topal - £ 5 million

Out: Johnson - £12 Million

Total Spending: £24 million which we could manage as it was the same as last year.

4 million not a chance

Katsouranis 7/8M
Belletti 4M
Bridge ???M
Pedro Mendes 3M
Manny ???
Moutinho 19.7M :p
Semih Senturk ???M

i read somewhere wayne bridge was on 80k a week [Poor language removed] nice work for chelsea reserve ( and we have about 4 left backs now already )

pedro mendes good shout and belletti down the right but chelsea players are on far to much cash to come here

Katsouranis 7/8M
Belletti 4M
Bridge ???M
Pedro Mendes 3M
Manny ???
Moutinho 19.7M :p
Semih Senturk ???M
Haltintop 3/4M

Exept for Moutinho, i wouldn't want any other player on that list. An Mendes....he's so [Poor language removed]. Ossie is 10 times the player he is.

But thats what opinions are all about. ;)

i read somewhere wayne bridge was on 80k a week [Poor language removed] nice work for chelsea reserve ( and we have about 4 left backs now already )

pedro mendes good shout and belletti down the right but chelsea players are on far to much cash to come here

4 Left backs? two of them are injured all the time.

Belletti can fill the midfield gap with great composure. He was a center midfield for a long time and only turned to full back because it was the easiest way to get into the national squad. But he was highly regarded as a center midfield in Brazil. If he came on a free transfer, the wages wouldn't be a problem, for sure.

Exept for Moutinho, i wouldn't want any other player on that list. An Mendes....he's so [Poor language removed]. Ossie is 10 times the player he is.

But thats what opinions are all about. ;)

At this point we have no center midifielders. He's cheap and could be a good option to have on the bench.

Katsouranis is class, I assure you that.

Moutinho - 15m
Mehmet Topal - 8m
Joe Ledley - 5m
Adriano?! - loan (out of favour and behind Cruz, Crespo, Ibrahimovic & Balotelli)
Joe Lewis - cant be much from Peterborough!

Moutinho - 15m
Mehmet Topal - 8m
Joe Ledley - 5m
Adriano?! - loan (out of favour and behind Cruz, Crespo, Ibrahimovic & Balotelli)

Sounds good to me, Adriano must be on over 100k a week though but would be an exciting signing. I think Peterborough were asking 3m for Lewis thats why it's gone a bit quiet on him lately

Moutinho - 15m
Mehmet Topal - 8m
Joe Ledley - 5m

Good call, i think hed be great, but most probably dont think so...

Maybe a bit hopeful, but seeing as Moyes had a better relationship with Mourinho than any other manager in the country that I can think of, you never know.

Interestingly unrelated, just read on A Bola that David Albelda's been allowed to talk to clubs - he's 30, but as far as defensive midfielders go, he's right up there and is surely worth a look-see.

manny not coming back , he has been playing pre season games with valencia , mainly because david sliva will be off to a big team

milito spurs bound

m bia has already come out in press saying he is staying

Ochoa [Poor language removed] 4 m on a res keeper turner will do

would love the other 2 though along with d bent and few others

arguement flawed....AJ played pre-season, we have no real back up for him and now he's [Poor language removed] off....no reason why manny cant do the same, no point in him sittin on his arse when he can build up match fitness ready to embarrass ooijer and smash one past the blackburn keeper in 2 weeks time

my wishlist:

manny
moutinho
owen
and a little "magic moyes move" - a right back that no one knows of and will be cheap as chips

I wont say names, but just what i want.

A reserve goal keeper
Right back
2 key midfielders
2 squad players
1 forward

Status
Not open for further replies.