The Twitter Transfer Rumour Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol the RS chip must still be inserted in his tiny mind. Joe Allen is now the best midfielder in the World after 2 performances in which he didn't give the ball away much - fabulous. However, he never passed the thing more than 10 yards & virtually all of his balls were sideways & backwards. Give it another month & they'll be saying he should be in the running for the Ballon d'or. Deluded mugs all of 'em.

my reply to him if i had twitter would be Suarez is a very poor footballer who relies on being a diving cheating bucktoothed bellend that looks like hes shat himself everytime he get tackled and rolls around. jelavic is much better.

It's a f***ing fake twitter account, who cares ?

tumblr_m9ffnrV95U1r1vzzeo2_500.jpg

@grandoldteam I am hugely disgruntled that my thread with exactly the same title and intention as this one was closed. I demand swift and vengeful action against the one they call Neiler #thankyou #retribution #LOLADAM

@footballagent has said he's a 18 year old on the windup has had his story's trending and in the papers and he loved winding Everton fans up!

So now let's just see what moyes has up his sleeve and no more twitter ****

If ever any of you believed ANYTHING any Twitter 'ITK' account said, then you are most definitely a nonce.

Status
Not open for further replies.