The Super Tim Cahill Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really down here like. The realisation that it was going to happen hasn't sunk in until today, koff Youtube n all.

He's coming back in Jan for some god known reason

18 months ago he was carrying the team. He hasn't been playing as well of late but I don't think that means he has lost it. 18 months is too quick to go from "omfgz he iz da best" to "s***e. sell him"

Which player will be brave enough to use #17 next? Anichebe probably would.

I haven't seen that unseen story video yet, but when I do I'll be sure to have a couple of box's of Kleenex at the ready. Definitely.

It still hasn't sunk in yet, knowing I'll never see our Tim wearing the shirt again. I've always considered Cahill to be my all favourite player and the feeling I have from all of this confirms that.

I rarely buy the shirts, but the last one I bought was the vanilla 3rd kit and it has has his name on the back. That will stay with me forever.

Sorry for the depressing tone, like.

Feel like we've missed out on a year of Duncan Ferguson-esque super sub performances and last minute headers from Tim :(

I found out about this due to the ESPN Sportscenter news crawl at the bottom of the screen. I was pretty much off the computer all day so didn't know about it.

Saw it come across and was just floored.

Figured he might leave but really didn't hit me. And, then, to the MLS and NY??? That was a shock.

Hope he's suited up for their match against us in two weeks.

This is one match I won't be wearing my Dynamo shirt for. It'll be Everton shirt all the way.

I'm pissed off me head and just been watching Cahill videos. God I love that man so so much. Tear to my eye here. These things happen but I'm so sad to see him go. Seeing Cahill score was my fave thing in the world.

I'm pissed off me head and just been watching Cahill videos. God I love that man so so much. Tear to my eye here. These things happen but I'm so sad to see him go. Seeing Cahill score was my fave thing in the world.

I don't think I'll properly accept it until there's some kind of interview video on the OS...then I might get emo.

People keep saying that but he doesn't offer us anything on the pitch that improves us anymore.

What we all really just want is to give him a proper farewell. We don't have to re-sign him to do that.

Can we just get him back to give him a hug and cry and stuff? I'm distraught and I'm a grown man FFS. He is walking breathing Everton, more than Kenwrong could ever dream of.

Status
Not open for further replies.