The Super Tim Cahill Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made up for the price of £7million if it's true. He's no doubt one of my fav everton players ever but he's clearly past his best and i don't want to see him getting worse and worse at Everton and for his reputation to be knocked. I did always fear once his goals dried up what he could bring to the side and apart from hard work it's not much else really.

SEVEN MILLION ? Lol.

Made up for the price of £7million if it's true. He's no doubt one of my fav everton players ever but he's clearly past his best and i don't want to see him getting worse and worse at Everton and for his reputation to be knocked. I did always fear once his goals dried up what he could bring to the side and apart from hard work it's not much else really.

Yeah not sure about £7million. £700,000 is far more likely.

Been told by unrealiable source (havent had anything off of him since heitinga signing) Says Heitinga very close to leaving for around 4.6-6m been told cahills going, yobo's deal done tomorow, and something about a tour being in doubt because of a 1m fee not being paid.

Been told by unrealiable source (havent had anything off of him since heitinga signing) Says Heitinga very close to leaving for around 4.6-6m been told cahills going, yobo's deal done tomorow, and something about a tour being in doubt because of a 1m fee not being paid.

and I thought Dec 21 2012 could not be outdone for doom and gloom.

Hi folks,

From NY and a Red Bull supporter. Have been following your team since our former player Tim Howard came aboard. I watch many of your games and pull for your club.

The Cahill rumor is starting to spread here. No one really knows how much legs it has. I've read this thread and any info. you guys have is appreciated.

As a fyi, MLS doesn't usually pay transfer fee's. If it happens, my guess is it would be on a free. Basically, you guys shedding salary in order to bring in Naismith, Pinnear, etc. Maybe a small transfer fee but not much. Not saying he's not worth it, just the way MLS does business.

I'll keep up on your boards throughout the year and give a perspective from the States.

Good luck!

Hi folks,

From NY and a Red Bull supporter. Have been following your team since our former player Tim Howard came aboard. I watch many of your games and pull for your club.

The Cahill rumor is starting to spread here. No one really knows how much legs it has. I've read this thread and any info. you guys have is appreciated.

As a fyi, MLS doesn't usually pay transfer fee's. If it happens, my guess is it would be on a free. Basically, you guys shedding salary in order to bring in Naismith, Pinnear, etc. Maybe a small transfer fee but not much. Not saying he's not worth it, just the way MLS does business.

I'll keep up on your boards throughout the year and give a perspective from the States.

Good luck!

I don't see how the MLS would land Cahill without paying a fee, seeing as there are known to be other interested clubs who would almost certainly be willing to pay one.

I suppose the only other possibility would be for it to act as a sweetener for Donovan coming here full time.

Status
Not open for further replies.