The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was joking mate, I don't wan't McGeady anywhere near us, the other though is and should be of interest to us

McGeady's better than Naismith and Gueye, so he won't be a bad bench option, him and Redmond would be slightly more scary to tired lads than Naismith and Gueye.

HOPE THIS IS TRUE!!!

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...Rio-Mavuba-feels-time-is-right-to-leave-Lille

Rio Mavuba feels the time is right for him to leave Lille and admits he is looking to exit French football.

The 29-year-old midfielder is club captain at Lille, but is looking for a new challenge after five years with the 2011 Ligue 1 champions.

He has previously taken in a spell in Spain with Villarreal, but returned to his native France after just one season.

Despite enduring a tough time in La Liga, Mavuba says he would welcome the opportunity to take on another foreign challenge.

The France international has been linked with a move to Everton and is ruling nothing out ahead of the summer transfer window.

"To be honest, I want to experience playing abroad again," said Mavuba.

"I have been abroad before with Villarreal in 2007. That did not work out how I had hoped, but I wasn't very experienced at that time. I am ready now."

oooh really, so is it us that's signed de Guzman then?. We was never in for him mate, so you wind your neck in.

Sheeds never said we were signing him did he? He said we were looking at him, which we probably were, so yeah, wind your neck in.

It used to be the best Everton forum out there. Sheeds only relays what he hears from agents and admits himself that it is all hearsay and not to quote him on it. He is a gent.

Maybe so, but if that's the case, that it could be hearsay, then why tell every cnut?. Just setting yourself up for sh!t aren't ya!.

Status
Not open for further replies.