The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werder Bremen & Malaga allegedly very keen on Alcaraz as well so it's not clear cut that he will becoming here yet.

don't get this 'moneyball' thing if it ignores the fact that a player getting 15 to 20 goals for us over 3 seasons is worth at least 6 million whatever happens

There is no guarantee for him to score 15-20 goals and as you are aware after 3 years he will be 32 and would walk for £900k. This club always need to sell before purchase.

Spitting at someone isn't a mistake is it? It's a horrible, disgusting despicable act by a grade A c**t. I don't want people like that in a royal blue shirt.

I'm getting more and more demoralised with Everton life as the days tick by at the moment.

what are your views on duncan 'hero to many' ferguson?

I saw that Pierre Aubanyemang play in the Olympics for Gabon at the Ricoh Arena, he looked like he had all the attributes you need, tall, quick, good feet. Never seen him play since though. But based on my one viewing I'd have him at GP!

I saw that Pierre Aubanyemang play in the Olympics for Gabon at the Ricoh Arena, he looked like he had all the attributes you need, tall, quick, good feet. Never seen him play since though. But based on my one viewing I'd have him at GP!

I was saying this before, good player absolutely rapid he's in high demand though and as ijjy pointed out earlier he has foof hair

[video=youtube;-1y1Krso2Bs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1y1Krso2Bs[/video]

Yeah id have turned down Vieira. totti, ronaldo, and messi for spitting, the shame they would bring the club if we'd have had those in our shirt

cristiano_ronaldo_robbie_savage_450_9854913.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.