The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the Honda rumor died down now? We would be fools not to try our luck with his this summer. From what I have heard about him he likes to play it on the floor and pick a pass, which you can seem RM encouraging. I think a 5 million bid would be enough, especially when his contract is up in the winter. If it gets to the winter and no one has yet bought him, we will probably face off with a lot of teams while this summer we could have a much better chance.

Andy Carroll -- 35 million
Stewart Downing -- 20 million
Jordan Henderson -- 20 million

Gareth Bale -- 85 million?

I don't think 40 is too unrealistic for one of the top European midfielders. I would certainly see him as value for money over the above players.

That's not how it works. You can't just pick three examples from Liverpool who were famous for overspending on players. £40m for Fellaini is crazy talk.

That's not how it works. You can't just pick three examples from Liverpool who were famous for overspending on players. £40m for Fellaini is crazy talk.

If you're looking at contemparies, Lucas Moura was 38 million, Hazard 32 million, Xabi Alonso 30 million, Luka Modric 33 million, Cesc Fabregas 30 million, Javi Martinez 34 million, Axel Witsel 34 million, Mario Gotze 31.5 million, Samir Nasri 22 million, Yaya Toure 24 million, David Silva 25 million, David Luiz 26 million, James Milner 26 million, Oscar 25 million, Juan Mata 23.5 million.

25-35 is clearly the ball park for top class midfielders.

If you're looking at contemparies, Lucas Moura was 38 million, Hazard 32 million, Xabi Alonso 30 million, Luka Modric 33 million, Cesc Fabregas 30 million, Javi Martinez 34 million, Axel Witsel 34 million, Mario Gotze 31.5 million, Samir Nasri 22 million, Yaya Toure 24 million, David Silva 25 million, David Luiz 26 million, James Milner 26 million, Oscar 25 million, Juan Mata 23.5 million.

25-35 is clearly the ball park for top class midfielders.

I'm going to guess, Milner is the odd one out.

Despite the media reports, i distinctly remember the Toffeeweb article which listed Fellaini's release clause being 26.5M at the time he signed the new contract.

Regardless Fellaini is a franchise player and easily worth that type of money. There aren't many players who could walk into any squad in the world and make the better. Fellaini can.

Real paid 33 for Modric, Man City is paying silly money for Nevas and Fernandinho.

It's unfortunate that the release clause is there as we could have gotten lucky with a PSG or Monaco paying 30.
Having said that Man U is looking to offload Nani for sub 10 which i think is reasonable.

Can we please stop with the ex Martinez Wigan / Swansea players... So far we are getting, Alcarez, Kone, McCarthy, McManaman and now Williams. Throw in McGeady and we might as well pack it in go and straight to the championship.

Lets hope Moyes Snr throws his weight around. Despite the odd Bilyaletdinov, DM's transfers dealings were class.

Could be 26.5m euros lid. In Navas' defence he cost a whole ten million that Fellaini's release clause.

If we hadn't paid so much for him then wed be happy with around that figure but its not a great deal of profit is it?

Not really a rumour, but...... Does any one have an opinion on Robbie Kruse a striker from Bayer Leverkusen..... Watched some highlights of the Australia v Jordan game and he looked the part..... Two assists and a goal with a Nutmeg.... Only 24.....Haven't really heard about him.... Can anyone enlighten me? Would he be worth a shout?

Average player.

Was Milner really 26M??? Jesus!

IMO fellaini is/should be a 30M player if someone was looking to take him off us. He's very unique. That's what spurs would be getting for him if was there player.

Unfortunately with his release clause 25M is probably tops we will get

Status
Not open for further replies.