The striker debacle

Who are we getting in as Lukaku's replacement?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's go with Ross up front, pace, strength, can shoot with both feet, holds the ball up - not great with his head but you can't have everything!

Oh look, nice to see you out of hiding. I expect you to disappear roundabout Christmas time.

A bit of a cheap reply that like. Nice and constructive. You changed your mind on your original statements? Me? I honestly wouldn't class our striking options as a debacle, I don't think they're as good as you make out though, Sandro will do ok once he's up to speed, I just wish he was as good as you said though, not sure what player you had been watching when you said that.

A bit of a cheap reply that like. Nice and constructive. You changed your mind on your original statements? Me? I honestly wouldn't class our striking options as a debacle, I don't think they're as good as you make out though, Sandro will do ok once he's up to speed, I just wish he was as good as you said though, not sure what player you had been watching when you said that.

In all fairness mate you accused Steve of saying Sandro had scored as many goals as Salah in a better league. Both of them are true.

I think we were expecting both Barkley and McCarthy gone on deadline day that's 50 million that would have been the striker money. I think we just haven't the money for one.

Given we had so long to get someone in and Koeman has said he wanted one I expected us to sign someone. We may get a late loan but that isn't good enough given how long we have known we needed one.

I think we were expecting both Barkley and McCarthy gone on deadline day that's 50 million that would have been the striker money. I think we just haven't the money for one.

Don't we have a £60m slush fund with China Inc just for such scenarios?

Status
Not open for further replies.