The Shamed; We should never forget or forgive.

Under Moshiri we had a scattergun approach to transfers, and management. Moshiri's business acumen particularly football decisions, was virtually non existent. If you ever listened to Simon Jordan he persistantly told us it wasn't Kenwright it was Moshiri. It wasn't the board it was Moshiri. I've never believed that. They were all in it together. Before Moshiri Kenwright with Moyes kept the club ticking over, nothing more nothing less. But after Moshiri arrived the club has been
a bit carefree. Really that was careless. What a mess they've left the club in. Appalling it should have ever got this out of hand. So yeah, shamed, never forget never forgive.

Under Moshiri we had a scattergun approach to transfers, and management. Moshiri's business acumen particularly football decisions, was virtually non existent. If you ever listened to Simon Jordan he persistantly told us it wasn't Kenwright it was Moshiri. It wasn't the board it was Moshiri. I've never believed that. They were all in it together. Before Moshiri Kenwright with Moyes kept the club ticking over, nothing more nothing less. But after Moshiri arrived the club has been
a bit carefree. Really that was careless. What a mess they've left the club in. Appalling it should have ever got this out of hand. So yeah, shamed, never forget never forgive.
Personally I believe he just handed control and the chequebook over to an idiot called Bill Kenwright. Sadly we'll never know the truth because every redundancy package came subject to an NDA.

Did we ever have Mina, Gomes, Walcott, and Tosun on the bench with a GK at the same time? I'm trying to figure out when we have named our most expensive bench and if the cost of said bench outdid the cost of the eleven on the pitch.

Amazing how your mind works at times eh.

View attachment 242084
View attachment 242085

….whilst the PL is the centre of our attention with their corruptness, their bias, their ridiculous rules and penalties, we should never forget those who have mismanaged our club so disastrously. These are the ones who have let the magnificent fan base down, these are the shamed, these are the one who opened the door and let the PL exploit us.
💯. Jamie Carragher ,a red ,said a couple of years ago the Everton were the most mismanaged club in European football. I was suprised when I quoted him back then that people disagreed and defended these too idiots and the board. The worst by far in the history of the club.