The Sexy Six

Which player from the list is next to go?

• Keane

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Williams

Votes: 54 34.2%
  • Cuco

Votes: 21 13.3%
  • Klaassen

Votes: 28 17.7%
  • Schneiderlin

Votes: 36 22.8%
  • Bolasie

Votes: 18 11.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its depressing reading that list, Keane and bolaise have value in my opinion. Williams is negligable now as he is in the last year of his contract, so may as well keep as the damage has been done financially unless someone is willing to do something ridiculous.

Not bothered on anyone else, there is a player in Snerider thing but his attitude offends me. Klassen just has never left me with anyhting that might be slightly redemmable, worst transfer deal in Everton history.

We really blew the boom didn't we.

Some of the wages are wrong, some of them look spot on to me, like I reckon Williams isnt on much less than 70k myself.

But nobody has a clue really mate, all we can do is guess.

Yes, I'm guessing Coleman receives more than 38k as it seems quite low compared to others at the club. OMG Sigurdsson just missed a pen!!!

They're on roughy 25m a year between them... that's sickening add mirrallas into that and I start to really get wound up

Morgs will go next I bet. That good season or two at southampton would have kept him on the radars of many.

Architects of our own problems here - even their agents can’t get them a move away - different reasons granted. But, overpaid and considered unsuccessful are what bring these lads together.

There won’t be any exodus based on ability will there fromwhat we’ve seen? Undesirable to other clubs for different reasons, up to them on an individual basis now to see can they prove the doubters wrong.

Sexy they ain’t though

Ive gone for Schneiderlin...think he will be jettisoned for £20mil or thereabouts to Marseille or someone with us subsidising some of his obscene wages

2nd Klaassen will be punted into the Turkish backwaters for a loan.

3rd Bolasie shunted into the depths of the premier league to some mugs happy to pay us for the clown

4th Williams off to Swansea or another championship side as a 'marquee' signing

5th Cuco may stay as a squad player

6th keane i think will get another season

Ive gone for Schneiderlin...think he will be jettisoned for £20mil or thereabouts to Marseille or someone with us subsidising some of his obscene wages

2nd Klaassen will be punted into the Turkish backwaters for a loan.

3rd Bolasie shunted into the depths of the premier league to some mugs happy to pay us for the clown

4th Williams off to Swansea or another championship side as a 'marquee' signing

5th Cuco may stay as a squad player

6th keane i think will get another season

Schneiderlin has value I agree. Might even have enough for Marco to have a sniff. It's why I didn't put him first. When arsed he's a good player.

Klaassen would be a loan I reckon. So didn't vote for him. Loans don't count for these sexy people.

Bolasie...maybe in January a loan. No way we are selling him at his absolute worst value. Crap season after recovering from a terrible injury.

Williams...I forgot about his punctured lung, so when I said he'd be first I am now not convinced.

Cuco will earn a wage doing nothing this season. If we did a free and paid the wages he might be off.

Keane...agreed he ain't going nowhere after 1 season.

Even with a punctured lung I still think Ashley is the most likely to be sold for an undisclosed fee out of these sexy bastardos.

Status
Not open for further replies.