The run in

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is true but it’s not just Cardiff between us and a relegation place, there are 3 teams on 24 points too. They would all have to overtake us which won’t happen.

I know we are crap, but even we will get a few more points, 36 is probably enough this year!

I overreact I just watch yesterday and the lack of anything (reaction to conceding goals,lack of any game plan,defensive frailties being exposed every single game)and I just want the old Everton back were teams feared coming to goodison at the moment it’s fill your boots time

I overreact I just watch yesterday and the lack of anything (reaction to conceding goals,lack of any game plan,defensive frailties being exposed every single game)and I just want the old Everton back were teams feared coming to goodison at the moment it’s fill your boots time

We all overreact mate, we care, which is more than most of the weak ass players do.

You’re right about the fear at Goodison, even when we really bad, teams knew they would get a game, now we are the easiest team to play against.

6 points max unless we turn it around against City on Wednesday night .Then we just MIGHT get a confidence boost and start putting in some performances.

City (h)
Watford (a)
Cardiff (a)
Liverpool (h)
Newcastle (a)
Chelsea (h)
West ham (a)
Arsenal (h)
Fulham (a)
Man u (h)
Palace (a)
Burnley (h)
Tottenham (a)

Honestly can see a max of 7 points

Lose to City, United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs
Draw with Watford, Palace, West Ham and Newcastle
Win against Cardiff, Burnley and Fulham

13 points.

No idea how many points we'll get, I can't read this team at all, it's too close for comfort at the minute and saying things like Cardif and Huddersfield are gone and we aren't as bad as who else is below us, I don't have that faith, I'm getting a squeaky bum because we are so inconsistent and even on winning days we aren't dominant, we have the ball but create nowt.

We all overreact mate, we care, which is more than most of the weak ass players do.

You’re right about the fear at Goodison, even when we really bad, teams knew they would get a game, now we are the easiest team to play against.

We are mate I’ve seen sides with John Ebbrell and Barry Horne in midfield have 10,000X more backbone and fight than this shower

6 points max unless we turn it around against City on Wednesday night .Then we just MIGHT get a confidence boost and start putting in some performances.

If he makes proper changes as to how we play there will be a boost. If he doesn't, there wont be.

We are in a position were we have to rely on teams we play shooting themselves in the foot rather than our tactical genius outmanoeuvring them. Every manager of the teams we play will look at the video of the Wolves free kick and get a warm glow inside.

If he makes proper changes as to how we play there will be a boost. If he doesn't, there wont be.

As much as setting up the team properly, he needs to pull them out of the rut they’re in, mentally.

That’s where I lose faith that he’s capable of doing it. The players at Watford lost confidence and he didn’t turn it around, and he’s struggling massively here.

The best managers are able to stop the rot and get the players fighting to improve. Silva hasn’t demonstrated he’s got that managerial quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.